Friday, March 16, 2018

Environmental Learning


Caleb was on spring break this week. It is over for now, but he enjoyed it while he could. These pictures were some of the ones taken while they were exploring the grounds of this center.

It is beautiful now, in my eye anyway. It will be interesting to see how things change as spring arrives and things come alive. It actually looks like a lot of this is fallen timber and it will keep its look. I wish I could think of some adjectives to describe the reasons it is beautiful to me, but as usual, I'm doing this right before bed and I'm almost brain dead. 

We were able to FaceTime these sweeties this evening. As you read in yesterday's post, it is Julia's birthday  today, March 16.  Of course by the time you read this it will no longer be her birthday.  But it will be back next year at this time.  As my father used to say to me when I was chattering away, "You are just talking to hear your head rattle." Tonight it is true.

Good night all. Please pray for this nation, that our freedom of and not from religion will be saved from those who are trying so hard to take it away from us. God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment