Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Pretty in Pink



As much as I would have liked to splash some vibrant fall colors on this page tonight,  I just couldn't do it.

 I've fallen in love with this little great granddaughter and her very pretty pink dress and just had to do a layout. It demands soft pastels, so here we are with a sweet, flowery post.

How is it that all of us think that our own grandchildren are the prettiest, cutest, smartest, best all around?  I know it is not just me.  Oh don't get me wrong, I can also be realistic on those days when...oh, you know as well as I do. All of them have little things they do that you wish they didn't, but then, you still love them so much. 

It is like God is with his children, you and me. He knows our every thought, so he knows if we just made a mistake  or if we really don't care what we do...or ever worse if we do something on purpose to hurst someone.

We can hurt Him deeply by turning away, but He still loves us. Remember that. He loves you. He is hurt if you do something of which He doesn't approve; but He loves you anyway and He will welcome you back anytime you turn around and reach out to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment