Friday, November 9, 2018

Community Service


We're going back some tonight. When Ron joined the group of people at church who were  doing a community service project in June, I was extremely busy working on pictures for  our middle son's funeral.  So,  I just didn't get this done.  I had made a book covering that time frame, but had not included mention of that wonderful day of service to the neighborhood in Cuyahoga Falls.  I ran across these pictures tonight and decided to go back in time. Glad I did. 

Writing of Mark's funeral was coincidental to the fact that today we went to a very nice funeral service for a lovely friend at church. She was the 97 year old mother-in-law of one of my ORU friends, Paulette.  It was a beautiful celebration of her life.

It is wonderful when we have no question at all about the destination of the deceased and that is certainly the case here... She raised a very special family as a result of her steadfast faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment