Wednesday, December 19, 2018

"I'm Lit"


We have our life group over on Tuesday evenings for a meal, Bible study and prayer. We always have fun as well, but this Tuesday was extraordinarily fun. As has become our custom,  sometime during the Christmas season we have a Christmas party with a White elephant gift exchange. We gave it a political theme this year, at least some of us did. So the gifts were unusually funny. 

The  present I ended up with had several cool things in it including a reindeer candy dish (with candy) and this 'necklace' of tree lights. I failed to don them while everyone was here last night, so I did that today and got a picture of me with the 'necklace'. Then I sent an email with this layout titled "I'm lit". 
This  layout will go into my next book to be published  in the near future.  So we'll not forget this gift for a long, long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment