Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Christmas Eve Tradition





Not only did I get pictures of these sweet ones' Christmas Eve, I got a video as well. It is difficult to get good stills from videos, but I did get a few and the best part about it is, I got to hear what they were saying. I've used that in the text for the layouts. It was heart warming for me to get to hear them talking to each other as they celebrated their Christmas Eve tradition of opening presents to  find new pajamas to wear that night while they wait for Santa to bring a lot of presents. Julia being 2 did not remember doing this before and evidently  Oliver didn't realize they do this every year, since he had to ask if they could wear their new pajamas. 

I haven't said much recently about our president, but I am quite happy that his state of the union message was well excepted by the those who watched. 

These numbers are especially good for Trump when you look at party breakdown of #SOTU viewers:

* 43% Republican (97% approve)
* 24% Democratic (30% approve)
* 30%  Independent (82% approve)

No comments:

Post a Comment