Thursday, February 14, 2019

Practical Gift



What could be more practical than a pouch for keeping teeth that have fallen out?  It will make it much easier for the tooth fairy to find the tooth and a safe place  for her to pay  him for  each tooth.

Well, I'm not sure what is going on here, but I am about to fall asleep and it isn't even midnight yet.
This is one really tired grandmother.

Oliver, I'm glad to see you receive so many cool gifts this Christmas. We all love you.

You are right if you saw this Thursday night and think it looks different now. It does. I did the last one late and was not thinking clearly. Once I had posted it, I knew it just wouldn't do, so now this morning, I redid it. Is not digital scrapbooking wonderful?

This is the first one...Just too busy, the background was the focal point and the mood wasn't right.



No comments:

Post a Comment