Wednesday, March 6, 2019

A Bundle of Love


It so happens that I can empathize with Julia right now. I am sick with a cold and we've had several days in a row of really cold weather and snow. I'm sitting here now occasionally shivering. Yes, we have heat in the house,  but I'm still chilly.  That's where the similarity ends though.  She is a sweet young girl of 2, going on 3 right away. I am a cranky (I am sick, you know) old lady, going on even older.

It has been pleasant to work at the computer today  without   other obligations  to worry about. Yes, there are things I should have done, but...I'm sick.  

It has  given me more time to think about those in my family and those around me who are facing some really hard times now. It makes me even more thankful that it is just a cold. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment