Wednesday, March 27, 2019

National Puppy Day

Last Saturday was National Puppy Day and I missed it.  So after the fact, I have to show how important my puppy is to me. She is loved so much that she could be spoiled, but as a school teacher and mother, I know better than to do that to her. She is a very good dog.  Here she is in one of her favorite spots...


To show how very good she is...she is an accepted member of the life group that meets at our home. She has to make the  rounds and let all the dog lovers  there know how much she appreciates their presence. 

Last night  she got very chummy during our meeting, but because she was so cute we all just smiled and let her get away with it. She  got up on the back of the sofa and cuddled Lin. Yes, she got away with it.

I would have posted this last night, but I was having computer trouble and my expert had already gone to bed and was sound asleep. As hard as I tried I had this spinning motion going on. The same thing happened this  morning, but my 'brilliant' husband was able to fix it for me...  quickly!  I can't tell you how very glad  I am to have a live-in computer guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment