Sunday, April 7, 2019

Rocketown Talent Show


Rocketown was the venue for the talent show.  Aussie had tried out on a whim. Wish  I could have been there. The excitement would have been  something this grandmother would have dearly loved. However,  I was happy to be able to see it's video on the web and go back and watch it again.  One thing I missed were his humorous quips. I couldn't hear the video well. 

Aussie's humor is even more entertaining than his excellence with the Rubik's Cubes. 
It was cool  to see him hand one of the judges his 3X3  to work while he solved the 6x6.
It was fun to see the judge fumble with the cube just as I would...while watching Aussie's fingers fly through the moves. The judge gave up and in just a short time, Aussie had the solve. He didn't work it as fast as he  would in a Rubik's cube competition, since the lighting was bad.

I was thrilled when he was judged number 3. And it was interesting to learn that while the talent came from all over Nashville, he and the girl who took first place, go to the same school.

As you can see, his fellow triplets Ashley and Mason were there to cheer him on that night.
And after the show, they all posed at a wall where they had been photographed  together  9 years ago.  I will likely post a layout with that picture here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment