Thursday, May 2, 2019

A Special Visit


I know it looks as if  I just fell off the face of the earth, but I did not. I'm still around, just have been very busy  trying  to figure out what  I just did and what I'm supposed to do next.   I don't know if my brain can't keep up with me or if it is running away and leaving me.

In spite of that, we have been pretty busy lately. Some of it has been a very pleasant kind of busy.

Our daughter in law was kind enough to let our youngest son, John, come for a few days to visit. We would have liked to see the whole family. Perhaps we can do that soon.

While John was here, we took a day to visit one of his sisters in Marietta, Ohio. It was a pleasant day (the first non rainy one in a while) and we  enjoyed visiting with April, her husband and another of his sisters, Kim and her husband, Woody. They drove over from their temporary home in Glen Ferris, WV.   

We enjoyed seeing April and Tim's new house on the Ohio River as well. It is unique and beautiful.

As usual these days, even though I was carrying my iPhone, I still didn't get many pictures and there were  lots things  of which I wish  I had photos now.  Guess I'll just have to go back to get  some. 

I especially wish I had gotten a photograph of the three siblings since they rarely are able to get together. Kim and April  do visit often, but John has a young family and lives in Colorado.




No comments:

Post a Comment