Monday, May 13, 2019

A Sunny Day at the Beach


It's a dreary day here at the lakes. I need to think warmer, so here is a layout I've almost completed of  our great granddaughter, Ava on her first vacation. She is in Florida to see her grandfather Tim and yes, she is at the beach in the warm sand with her mom and a little friend of the family. 

Looks like she is enjoying herself. I'm not sure she will want to come back. But since that was on April 17,  she is back.  It's good that she is 4 and used to change. 

The older we get, the harder it is to adapt to change...especially change for the worse. Whoops, a 
comment like that could take me to politics. Let's not go there. This scrapbooking is about my only escape from the daily news. News of those fighting to divide us instead of all working for the good of our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment