Tuesday, June 4, 2019

3 Kids



Laughing Buck Farm has been a great place for our grandchildren to play and learn. It is the net best thing to living on a farm. They learn all the chores that have to be done in raising crops and animals. Here are Oliver and Julia making memories with a little goat.

We had a super time  this evening when John flew into Cleveland for work tomorrow. We met him at the airport and ate at Buca di Beppo in Strongsville. I had received an email invitation to get a huge brownie sundae for my birthday, so it was the perfect place for dinner, just a few minutes from the airport. Of course I ate too much, but it was a great way to celebrate my birthday a little early. The real date in the 8th, so  I suppose we will celebrate at least one more time. It would be terrible if I actually got another year older every time we celebrated. I feel like I've aged several years for every 365 days I've  lived since 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment