Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Reasons To Be Happy


I have so very much on my computer because over the years I've been a shopaholic at scrapping sites. Scrapgirls was my first love and even though I have broadened my horizons, I still like Scrapgirls very much. Today they offered a freebie, that after changing some color, would go well with a new picture I had of our daughter, Chelle.  I also used a curled frame from a Scrapgirls kit Fancy Curls by Syndee Nuckles that  I had bought back in 2011. So here it is. Chelle with Reasons to be Happy. 

I just finished listening to our president announce he is up for election in 2020. What a powerful speech. I love our God.  I love our country.  I love our  President.  God Bless America. 

Trump has made America Great Again and he's not finished yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment