Tuesday, August 6, 2019

I'm Back

So sorry. I have been blessed to be very busy.  I have  enjoyed having our youngest son and family here for too few days.

They visited with two of his sisters on the way to our house and her mother and sister before that...so there are LOTS of pictures  for my book.  I just need to get some little  things done before  I jump in and make that  next book.

Tonight I'm using a picture that John gave me from before they got here. It is of Julia, our youngest grandchild who doesn't want to miss a thing...NOTHING.  You'll understand when you look at this layout.    

                          

Crating this  page was fun for me, even if it wasn't a great picture of her, it shows her fortitude. Love  these kids. You'll be seeing more of them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment