Monday, November 4, 2019

Every Picture Has a Story to Tell


I do very much love to scrapbook pictures of my family and friends, but I also do some of myself as well. Every time I publish a book, I try to make an introductory page with my own picture.  

I really have been trying to get another book to the publisher. After all, I'm quite behind. The book I'm working on includes photos that were taken back in July!  I'm dragging my feet these days. I'm getting slower and slower at this job. If I were working for someone, I would get fired!   

Generally the last page I make for the book is the introduction. That is not the case this time. All of a sudden this idea came to me for my intro page; so I stopped and made it before I forgot. I'm doing that a lot lately...the forgetting thing.  So now, I hope by the time I get the whole book together  I don't forget I have the introductory page done.





No comments:

Post a Comment