Thursday, November 21, 2019

Turkey Trim Challenge



This is a picture of our daughter Chelle. The story that goes  with this is absolutely amazing. Since the print on the layout is so small,  I will copy it here.

I was challenged by my health coach to celebrate my Health journey with the "Turkey Trim Challenge" I am entering the holidays having lost A LOT of lbs...and MORE importantly having gained confidence! These turkeys weigh the same amount I've lost this year; and I had to get 2 strangers to take my picture because the first person only captures 3 turkeys. Wow? I'm surprised at how heavy they were!
It you have goals you would like to reach, then don't wait for the New Year? Reach out and I will connect you?

<-----------apparently a="" be="" but="" can="" compliant="" have="" i="" lost="" lot="" more="" p="" say="" tell="" that="" to="" ve="" you=""> (Maybe even more impressive, I put on makeup to go to Walmart.)



No comments:

Post a Comment