Saturday, December 28, 2019


When it comes to scrapbooking, we have to remember, it is an art, not a science. Since that is the case, an 'artist' has a lot of leeway. One person's dream, may be another's nightmare. I can't say that this layout would be either. I'm just saying that ever since I made it, I've questioned my decisions.
Tonight I finally decided to leave it the way it is, but as I drug it onto the blog, I started having second thoughts. The colors are fine. Everything goes along with the season. It is symmetrical. BUT IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT. I think I know why now.  It is just too busy. All the froufrou takes the focus off the subject!

By the time I get enough pages to make my next book, I will probably have changed this layout; but for the time being, here it is, with all my doubts. 

I couldn't do it. Here is my next try:



No comments:

Post a Comment