Saturday, January 25, 2020

Wasting Time on Solitaire



The print may be hard to read on your phone, So I'll copy it here.

I  spend an inordinate amount of time playing solitaire and had made it to level 635 when this picture was taken,12/19. As I write this  on 1/24/20, it is level 701.  Each level  brings with it a new title. Right now  I am Duchess of Decks. In this picture, I am called Top Dog. Ha Ha Maggie should be jealous. They keep coming up with  these names trying to make us feel important.  What good does this high score for me?  It proves I’m really good at wasting  time! I should be working on my books, like this one, instead. But Hallelujah,  I have finished this one and am sending it for publication this weekend! Hope you all enjoy looking at  it as much as I enjoyed making it.

I haven't posted in a couple of days and this is why. As you read, I finished this book and sent it to the
publisher and another book as well, both over 100 pages...TODAY. Didn't waste any time today!

No comments:

Post a Comment