Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Lost and Found


While I was going through some old files on my computer today, I came across a layout from October of 2017 that should have been published 10 books ago. I hadn't even missed it, but when I found it, I was delighted. It is one of those layouts that I'l cherish forever. This is Ashley and Mason in true form and I love it.

In case you can't read the small print, this is what it says. "Mason: Wow! You are tiny!
Ashley: But...but...you have shoes on!

Triplets are so much fun, even when you just see two at a time.

Now that I've found this,  I will put it in the book I'm working on right now. Hopefully that will be published in about one month.

So glad I found this  and now that I know they can get lost, I'll be much more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment