Friday, March 20, 2020

Solitaire Level 750


As  I wrote at the bottom: "No, I don’t always dress up to play Solitaire. But this morning I went to church. Later in the day I sat down, pulled out my phone and started to play. It wasn’t long until I, Lou Ann, reached the level 750 and was given the title Queen Bee. I can’t accept it, because that is the ORU  title for Paulette . She deserves that title, not me.

I  find it amusing that they keep coming up with title names for every 10 more  series of games won. Some of them are pretty good, some pretty poor and some are ludicrous.

I don't know why I do it. I'm hooked, not because I need to feel accomplished or anything. I just do it while I watch Tucker, which is practically the only TV I watch. To me TV needs accompaniment and for  me, that can be solitaire.

I do it when  I'm bored...yes, I'm boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment