Monday, April 13, 2020

Pi Day



I'm not sure whose idea it was to make it a special day, but Pi Day has been an annual celebration of the mathematical constant TT (pi)  since  1988. Pi Day is observed on March 14, or 3/14 since 3,1,and 4 are the first three significant digits of TT.

I'm not sure how mathematicians officially celebrate this day, or if they do, but in the real world we throw pie at one another. After a few times, it gets harder  to hit our target. For those who are aware of Pi Day are on the lookout; so you must catch them by surprise.   After all these years, I'm not sure how Chelle was able to do that, but here is Mason with the evidence. Evidently, he was not able to pay her back, because I have no picture of that. Good job Chelle.  Watch out next year.  

I've been corrected. Mason  did get her back; however the video is not good enough to catch a still that shows what happened.  Fun and games! ,,,Now we wait until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment