Thursday, April 1, 2021

One thing about getting old...no one has pulled an April Fools trick on me today. The only thing we teased about was that yesterday it was a nice spring day and this morning we woke up to a covering of snow. It was quite cold and windy as well. I was not dressed warm enough when I went to Ladies' Bible class this morning. We went to lunch afterwards as usual, but I headed straight home from there where I could get warm. We often get some pretty bad weather in April, but year after year, I don't expect it...so that makes me an April fool. Our friend Phyllis will be leaving for Arizona the first week in May and we are not ready to let her go. I'm posting another picture of our last outing to celebrate her and let her know how much we love her and will miss her. She had asked us to go Smithville to the Barn. We were sitting on a swing overlooking their duck pond when this picture was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment