Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Be Thankful

Going back a few weeks to John and Beth's long weekend vacation to Crested Butte. This is a really good picture of them with the moose...Oh, I like all these pictures. Would like to see the place myself sometime. Perhaps if they remain in Colorado long, we'll get to do that. In the meantime, we'll just enjoy it through their pictures.

I've started cooking already. Did well until I missed hearing the timer and burnt my pie...charred my pie. The house reeks. Don't know why I didn't smell it before I did. I'll start over again with that tomorrow.

Looks like we'll have a busy few days. Don't know whether or not I'll be here on the blog. If not, be assured that it won't be long... at least it won't seem long to me. We never get enough time with family.

At least none of us will be flying. Thank goodness. I'm sure hoping and praying they rescind this TSA order before long, so that we won't have to choose between a dose of radiation and being violated.

On a more pleasant thought. I'm thankful for so very much and I'm sure you are as well. It's a good idea just to make a mental list of your blessings, remembering that having enough to eat is a blessing that many in the world do not have. Praise God and have a very thankful holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment