Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Red, White and Blue Plaid

Just a very simple layout some times is best.  There isn't any question as to what the focal point is. And, as you can see, it is our little Caleb in his red, white and blue plaid shorts. He was well dressed for July 4.

While God's creation in wonderful, there will always be wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes, hurricanes and tornados.  As a matter of fact, we are under a tornado watch until 4:25 tomorrow morning.  Now while I'm not actually fearful of having a tornado here, I do generally pay attention.  However, there is no way I'll wait up until 4:30 AM watching for one, especially after having slept only 6 hours last night.

I'll just let God take care of it, because I'm practically falling asleep right now and I couldn't do much about it anyway.

We had a very interesting discussion in Bible study tonight, from John chapter 6, about works and faith. Think about it.   I'm nodding off now....

No comments:

Post a Comment