Friday, July 29, 2016

Backyard Breakfast


These pictures were taken at the beginning of summer vacation when it was possible to have a comfortable and leisurely breakfast.  And the backyard is an inviting place for that.

I know I don't generally write about problems with Photoshop Elements or anything else technical; yet it is fresh in my minds which is clouded by what I think must be a malfunction. As I tried to save this as a PSD which shows all the individual layers involved, the program had other things on its 'mind'.  It insisted on saving as a pse, which just shows up like a smaller page, all on one layer. I'm so confused. I have no idea what happened!!!   Often, when I come across a problem, I google to see what kind of solution there might be. I did that, but it didn't seem like anyone knew a lot about this problem, or else their explanations were so over my level of competence that I was completely snowed. OK, all that and I'm sure you have no idea what in the world I'm rattling on about. Sorry.

Back to the world condition...no Sorry, my brain has already shut down for the night due to unnecessary obstacles. Hope to have a better mind set by tomorrow posting time.

Pray for the Lord to place his wing over us and save us from sin and our country from obliteration.

No comments:

Post a Comment