Wednesday, January 1, 2020

All About Me



This blog post is about me. Even though this doesn't tell you everything about me thankfully; it does tell more than I really want known.  So why am I telling it here and now? It is a confession and that is necessary for me to turn around and go back to where I should be.

First of  all,  I need to say that the only layout I did today was this one. Because I'm just not with it now, I had almost completed it when I 'accidentally' deleted it. Right. It hadn't been saved and with one click, it was no longer on my computer at all. At least I remembered what  I had done. It didn't take me as long the second time, but it was a big waste of time.

I had always been very organized. Yes I keep too much stuff, but it was neatly in it's place and I knew where it was.  However this last year I've had  quite a bit of old ager stuff going on here. Things have stacked up in my office like the  pictures you may have seen of hoarder's homes. This was evidenced  by things related to Valentines Day still on my desk along with every other holiday and birthday since then. Thankfully, it has just been this one room, mostly on my desks, but still it was very bad.

This morning, the first of 2020, without really thinking about it, I started pitching stuff in the trash. I worked for hours organizing and taking things to other areas of the house where they really belonged. It is much better now, but it is still not me. I will work on it a little bit at a time until I can feel good about it again.

I feel better now that I've spoken about it and have started on my journey back to organization. Please pray for me and my endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment