Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Who Knew?


This has been a trying day. Lots going on with people I know and love. 

Was so glad to take my mind off trials and watch 24 tonight. It was the episode that was broadcast last night. We watched it quite late after Life Group. 

I'm comforted that God planned that even though we would have hard tests, bad times, he would take care of us and even help us carry our burdens. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.  God is always there for us, covering us with his wing. Shielding us from that which would be too much for us to handle.  He makes sure  there is some joy in our lives when we love Him and keep his commandments.

Knowing that I'll soon be seeing this little fellow and his big brother is keeping me going these days.
We are so thankful for their sweet smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment