Tuesday, July 24, 2012

PaPa's Boy


I am apologetic for railing to post a blog layout last night.  Not that it makes or breaks your day, but it weighs heavily on me, since I promised myself I would blog each day this year.

The situation  was this: I had to choose between saving 70% on my book by meeting a midnight deadline, or publishing a blog post. It wasn't really a hard decision to make when pressed for time. About 5 days ago, I received word that a sale was on at My Publisher and the deadline was midnight July 23. I had way more than the 100 pages I needed to make my book, but there had been activity after activity since April, I had jumped from one to another without adequately covering each thing.  So in order to have my books chronological, I had to go back and fill in the blanks with layouts. So in just a few days, I had to make about 20 pages. I sat at the computer most of that time...other than when  I was at church or  Curves, and the few hours I slept each night.

I have lots of extra layouts now, many I'll never publish here.  Tonight I've chosen these pictures of Ron and our grand baby boy, Caleb. I was completely honest here. No matter how joyful it makes me feel to see the two of them having so much fun together, I still have a little twinge of jealousy going on in my head.  But  Caleb is partial to his PaPa and I cannot compete.  Really, it is okay. I love both of them!

May God bless you with a loving, forgiving attitude. Forgiving others is the best medicine around. Holding a grudge hurts a person worse than it hurts the one who is disliked.    Let it go. Ask God to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment