Friday, February 19, 2016

2 Minutes Blond



Although as her grandmother, I really liked this picture and Ashley's blond hair, it was only temporary. It was a step between her natural brunette and blue.

I chose her picture to make this layout after having picked up this free floral Cartabella paper at JessicaSprague.com.  On her blog there today she gave this paper as a freebie to use with her short lesson called, How to extract from patterned paper. Even though I've been using Photoshop Elements for several years, I still learned a bit by her tutorial. I love the way I was able to 'cut' these flowers from the paper and enlarge them to decorate the page.

Watch for her blog tutorials on Fridays.

The circle matt can be found on Scrapgirls.com. It is by Brandy Murray.

No comments:

Post a Comment