Sunday, December 17, 2017

Fun in the Christmas Season


This has been Pat's favorite shirt. I don't know if he'll ever find one that they like better. However, I'd like to try. As you can see, I've censored this one. LOL  Anyone have a suggestion?

I've been totally enjoying making layouts through fall with the gorgeous colors and now the Christmas layouts are keeping me entertained. 

I'm so thankful we have such a large and interesting family most of whom like to take pictures!
It gives me something to do in my old age! 

I feel overwhelmed when I think of housework.  So this pretty much helps me ignore the mess, not entirely though. It is a good thing I know flylady, well not personally, but I know her plans and it really helps me day to day.

So now, I'm not only thanking God for my family, I'm thanking Him for Flylady as well.

If you don't know about Flylady, google her. 



No comments:

Post a Comment