Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Stay Afloat


I don't know these people, just snapped the picture. Thought it was a good one for a gradient.
Just trying to learn how to do them. I really don't get it...need a teacher, I think. Maybe I can find a tutorial on line somewhere.

Whenever I board a boat, I generally don't think about it ever going under. I just expect the boat to float. Just like the boat, I never worried about our country going under. But this year things have CHANGED. Our country is spending money it doesn't have. It is in true danger of sinking.

The cause is not just the president, but congress as well. We must all join together in 2010 and vote out of office all Congressmen and women. Go to www.moveoutcongress.com.

Insist that our representatives believe in abiding by our Constitution. Read it yourself. Know it.

Again, go to www.moveoutcongress.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment