Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine Magic


The reason for the 'Magic' in the title is this:  Even though a couple of pictures were taken of Ron and me on Valentine's day, the sweet little old photographer couldn't keep the camera still and they were very blurry, one cut off the  top of Ron't head...so I photoshopped a group picture. It worked and I was able to make the layout I'd been planning for weeks.

Planning in usually a good thing, but when we see a plan in the making that threatens our safety, it can be quite unsettling. It seems Iran and Al Qaida has joined together in planning an attack against the west.

We have been warned. This is an opportunity for us to pray that God will spoil their plans and protect us from them.

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
Psalm 18:2

No comments:

Post a Comment