Monday, September 11, 2017

Where's Caleb? Looking for Waldo


I have to admit, that I have more fun making some layouts than others. This is one of those. 

Many pictures do not lend themselves to interesting layouts. A couple of reasons are, they can be more serious subjects, or beautiful, which lead to layouts that emphasize the photo, more than anything else.

This picture of Caleb in a book store is perfect for 'going a little wild' with the layout. Caleb is quite at home in a book store. This day, he had found Waldo. The store provided this clever photo opportunity.

Back to the news. There are still people I know who stayed in Florida, from whom I am still waiting to hear. It is consoling that the storm wasn't anywhere near as bad as predicted. However there is still a lot of damage. Chelle reported that her inlays in St Augustine have quite a bit of water damage and they had just finished all the repairs and replacements from the last hurricane that hit there. But at least they are all safe. 

I'm anxious to hear from my cousin. I understand that power is out in many areas, which can  prohibit contacting those outside the area.

Just keep praying. Clean up will not happen overnight. It will be a long haul.


No comments:

Post a Comment