Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kiss the Camel


Sometimes I get more photos than I can scrap before I receive another stack and have to pass up some really good subjects. To illustrate, check out this interesting picture of Chelle kissing a camel.  Now that doesn't happen that often, you know. Glad someone had the foresight to take that pose.  It made a great memory and a super layout.

It's been a good day:  Ladies' Bible class in the morning. Had lunch with the girls. Ran some quick errands. Made it  home for a quick computer check, in which time I looked at the Scrapgirls Newsletter and grabbed the freebie for the day and answered some email. Went out to dinner with friends and home with them for three games of Frustration.  The girls won two out of three.  I've been home a while now. I've connected with some friends on facebook...including some from scrapgirls who are tagging me and have been able to avoid the State of the Union address.  How blessed I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment