Friday, January 28, 2011

Lost and Found


Before Christmas I was looking for this picture of our son, John, taken for his first Christmas. I couldn't find it and was really quite disappointed, wondering what had happened to it.  Yesterday I was paging through the 1980 album and there it was, plus another picture of him on Santa's lap with his older sister with them.  How had I missed it before???

I had really thought it would be fun to make a layout with both his and his baby boy's pictures on Santa's lap, but I couldn't.  Even if I had found it, it was not to be.  Caleb's mommy and daddy were not able to get a picture of him with Santa. His mom does not have the luxury of staying home with him during the day, so weekends is all they have... and it just couldn't work. He would have been very cute with his big smile.

Well, I suppose most of you have heard about the turmoil in Egypt. Very unsettling to think things are falling apart all over the world.

In this country, we have several states who are in the hole so badly some are thinking they should be able to declare bankruptcy.  I heard a good idea today that equates them with Newfoundland which was once in the British Union. It fell into a bankrupt state in the 30's and was demoted to a territory.

I pray that we will all turn back to the Father in heaven who made  us and knows our hearts.  He knows what is best for us.  We must trust Him and only Him to get us out of this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment