Friday, February 8, 2013

Les Miserables


Instead of a layout tonight, I'm sharing a picture Ron got with his iPhone while we were killing some time at Starbucks before the show. These are our tickets to see Les Miserables  at Playhouse Square in Cleveland. 

We have friends who enjoy the play every time they get a chance to see it and I wonder sometimes if they could hold the record for attending the most performances of Les Miserables. They are the reason we snapped the picture, because we were wanting to let them know it made us think of them.

We love Les Miserable and we were not disappointed. It was by far the best we'd seen.
It was a great  finish to an around good day. 

This morning we had our first Ladies' class of 2013. We are studying Proverbs and the passage that really caught my attention today was this:  Proverbs 1:32-33

32"For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them."
33."but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm."

Since I do 'listen' to God through His holy scriptures, verse 33 is a real comfort to me. I hope it can be to you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment