Monday, November 21, 2016

Playing with Layers


Nothing I like better that willing, smiling models, especially when they are my children and grandchildren! Here are John and his family out for a day in the country.

I enjoy making layouts. Today was a new experience. Instead of starting from scratch...I began with a  Layer Works product from Designer Digitals. It is a finished layout with all the layers of elements right on it, all in one psd.

If I had used it just the way it was done, it would have had one larger picture and the 4 tiny film spaces as well. I added two pictures and moved some of the elements around while subtracting others. I also changed the size from a 12x12 to a size of 3249x2574 pixels...which is the size I make to fit my book pages at MyPublisher.com.

I definitely used more elements and brushes than I would have ordinarily, since my style is a lot less cluttered; but I do like this look occasionally.

My new favorite TV show is called Tucker Carlson Tonight at 7:00 on the FOX News Channel. Oh my goodness. He is good at making his point.

Pray for a peaceful uniting of our people. After all, we call ourselves the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment