Thursday, February 21, 2019

Girlfriend Day



    We at ORU are a busy bunch, but we will still make any excuse to get together. Today we had a legitimate reason for  going to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. We were celebrating the birthday of one of our own...Sali. She is the one on your far left with the red hair. 

     I'm the shorty in front, where I always have to stand just because I am short. I really need to concentrate on getting taller, but here at ORU with all our expertise, we do not have an expert in that; although all the rest of them seem to have mastered it some how. 

Actually I'm not the only short one, but the other height handicapped one is leaving on a cruise tomorrow and just couldn't pull herself away from packing long enough to eat cheesecake.  I think we ate enough to make up for her absence however. 

I do believe they  appreciate our business there. They don't even have any objection to taking our picture. They humor  us that way...probably realizing how important we think we are to the world.

Happy Birthday, Sali.


No comments:

Post a Comment