Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bird Watcher Alert

These pictures were taken from my triple paned window on November 20th of this year. Please double click and get a good look at them.

It is so easy to get good photos of all the birds since I sit here at the computer much of the day with my camera by my side. The birds can not see me through the window, so they are not scared away by my lifting that camera to shoot. Sometimes they stare right into the window which mirrors their images.

I've been trying to identify these since November, but can not find anything in my Audubon Society Field Guide that looks like them. I've searched images on line and have come up with nothing. My curiosity is aroused. Can anyone help?

Please leave a comment if you have any idea.  I have new rules for comments and it shouldn't be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment