Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fever


So many people we know are sick.  Many get on FaceBook when they are confined at home. The same goes for email. We're praying for lots of people.

We have a friend who has two children with  pneumonia. Many people have been returning to their homes sick after the holidays. We have two sets of friends whose kids drove home sick. Chelle and her family did the same. They came back to Tennessee from Florida in no condition to be confined to a car and away from a toilet. Okay, that sounds gross. It was. She hasn't gotten better. Here she is today, bundled up in the house.  I love that Ashley saw her wrapped up like this and went to get what she called, the fever meter. We should coin that one.

My hubby, Ron has been sick as well.  However he never stops running, kind of like a Timex. I've been hiding out at home, since I hurt my knee carrying Christmas decorations to the basement.

The bright side?  I'm still thinking.   lol  The bright side is, I've been catching up on layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment