Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Snowface



Maggie had her chance to run around in the snow on the courtyard. I find it cute to see the snow stuck in her whiskers. It doesn't bother her at all. Do you find it funny that a dog breed originally from the Canary Islands and then Cuba would do so well in the snow? She absolutely loves it. I've not seen her visibly cold.

I really wish I were as adaptable. Often when I leave the house, I feel like the little brother in Christmas Story with his arms stuck straight out  from his sides because he was so 'overdressed' for the cold weather.  But then of course, that just might be what is appropriate for Ohio, especially in the extremely low temperatures we've experienced this winter.

Actually, I've been quite amused at the plunging temps. I imagine God up in heaven laughing at Al Gore and all his buddies who have predicted Global Warming, especially at  times when they had scheduled Global warming demonstrations and it was  much too cold to conduct them. I'm sure God has a sense of humor.  Naturally when everything turned on them and they were about to freeze, they changed their marketing to Climate Change. Yes right. There is definitely change. There has been since the beginning of time. Once there was even a flood that covered the earth with water after it rained for 40 days and nights. The only thing we can know for sure about weather is...the earth will never be flooded like that again ...ever! God has promised us that. He said, it won't be water, but fire next time. Yes! That is the global warming I fear. When God is ready for that, there will be nothing we can do about it...no matter how many cows we doctor for flatulence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment