Sunday, May 31, 2015

Do We Have to Be Serious?



I haven't had as much time to do my scrapbooking as I would like and then when I did get time, I got a creative block. Nothing was coming together to my satisfaction. But today after some rest, I sat down and just had some fun.

In the top picture, I found two photos that were taken at the same place as the big duck. However, I really don't know what the conversation was about or what was going through their minds. It was fun to 'put words in their mouths' though.   

Sometimes it is a challenge to get a group picture.  In the bottom picture, we didn't have a tripod handy, so we  tried to arrange us so that I could photoshop myself into the picture later. We took several pictures, but the one with me in it had our hands on our hips. If I had photoshopped me into the picture, my elbow would have presented a problem, so I ended up not being in the group picture. 

Like the sign says, life would be boring without us.



No comments:

Post a Comment