Thursday, July 19, 2018

Back in Time



Because of our son's passing,  I have been  combing through all my pictures as well as his,  both of his grandmothers on this side and other relatives who have submitted them. All of that has kept me intrenched in memories for the last 6 months. I can say that most of them have been good.

The picture above has nothing to do with Mark, but I still paused to think about that day and many other things about our four years in Massachusetts. It was sooo different from what we grew up with in Ohio.  Above, my mom was there visiting and we were seeing some of the local historical sites. Of  course, I was still new enough to the area to need a map...and no GPS. Boy that was the old days.
The picture was taken in the late 1970's.

No comments:

Post a Comment