Monday, April 15, 2019

Learning to Shave?


Can't believe I'm posting a layout of Maggie.   Oh well, at least she is pretty and a good dog. She does deserve a little attention.

I saw Maggie in the bathroom, tilting her head from side to side and watching Ron shave. I suppose she has not seen that before, although I don't know how she has missed it.  It really did look as if she were interested in learning how.  If she learned, it could possibly save us a lot of money.

I sent off another book to the publisher last night, so now  I'm working on number 64. I had a fairly good start. Hopefully,  I'll have a brand new layout for tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy looking at this fluffy dog, because it is time to take her for her springtime cut.  She will be going short and  she'll not only be cooler, but she'll have to endure a lot less combing. That will be something we will both appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment