Friday, January 31, 2020

National Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day


It's sometimes fun to check out what designation 'they' have given a date. In the old days, we had a few days that stood out like Christmas, Valentines Day, Ground Hog Day; but now that we don't want to discriminate, we have added many, many 'special' days. We really don't want any one day to feel left out.

And that brings us to January 31, National Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day. I don't know if it will be the same day each year, or not. We'll see.  But for right today,  I've celebrated by eating ice cream for breakfast, even though I've been on a diet for ten days.   Since I didn't find out about this significant 'holiday' until this morning,  I was lucky  to find some ice cream in the freezer...a lone Klondike bar. It wasn't what I had planned, but it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment