Saturday, March 7, 2020

Turn Your Clocks Ahead


Tonight we turn our clocks forward one hour. We have done ours early in an attempt to get to bed on time,  so that we won't be late to church tomorrow.  That fact reminds me of the last time I did a layout with a clock. It was at 12:00 midnight when 2020 arrived here in Ohio.

I always wait up for it, since I am a night owl anyway, but my hubby doesn't. He goes to bed early, a always!  It was only 8:30 when this picture was taken and he was about ready to head to bed, with Maggie not far behind. In the meantime, he lays on the sofa 'watching TV and she lays there at his head and sleeps a few winks herself.  Where am I? Why at the computer, of course.

Happy Daylight Savings  Time. There are some who are pushing to make this our last time change. That will make it permanently Daylight Savings Time. I would love to see that happen. For one thing, we have a very large clock for which Ron has to use a tall ladder to change its hands.

I also appreciate the extra hour of light in the evenings.



No comments:

Post a Comment