Wednesday, November 4, 2020

I haven't posted in a week. First of all I was having trouble posting. It just didn't want to work for me, then I got terribly busy and it didn't let up. I had made a book and it came back from the publisher very poorly done. I won't mention the publisher's name at this time. I am hoping nothing like that ever happens again. They did let me fix (what shouldn't need to be fixed) and get a replacement copy free. Obiously I want it to be just right next time, but I'm not sure what to do to bring that about; so I'm going the extra mile to be sure the most important part of each page shows up this time. It is a very time consuming deal...and at a busy time as well. I am posting this time just to let you all know that I haven't died...yet, or forgotten my blog. Also I need to keep my mind off current events!!! This page is one of our granddaughters and our only great grandchild, Ava.

No comments:

Post a Comment