Sunday, December 13, 2020

I was spoiled. But, then I had a couple of great friends who moved away...one to Texas and one to Atlanta. Then I was blessed to become one of another nice group of the best friends ever for years. Then something happened. The first one to leave us moved to North Carolina, then one of them had to move to Minnesota for her husband's job. Then one of them moved back to Texas, their 'home state' to retire. Then another moved to Texas for her husband's new job, and then one moved to Florida for the weather. Now we have another one getting ready to move to Arizona. That will leave only five here in Ohio. All of them like to travel, and get out of the snow in winter. Thankfully, we have the internet for things like FaceBook and email. We have phones for both Face Time and Zoom, but it just isn't the same. Oh and I forgot to mention. The second to exit Ohio by moving to Minnesota has since moved to Texas, so we have three there now. I'm glad each of them has found a new life that she enjoys; but I miss seeing them in person very, very much. May God bless all of you. And I am thankful to God that I've made more new friends. God is good like that. He provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment