Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Face Time is such a blessing, especially when one's grandchildren live hundreds of miles away. The Pandemic is a problem as well. some who live closer still must keep their distance and Face Time is the best solution we have. I remember when I was in college out of state, talking to my parents on the telephone was a rare occasion because of the cost of long distance phoning. I remember missionaries going away to some far away land and not being able to converse with their extended families for perhaps years. Now with our cell phones and computers, we can talk to and see our friends and family on the other side of the world for nothing...except the price of the device. Hmmm. I hadn't thought of that. It still isn't free! But it is much more possible. And of course seeing those we love is the best part. Often as we talk to our loved ones out of state, I take screen shots so that I can remember. This layout today is an example of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment