Friday, December 24, 2021

I love this picture of our granddaughter-in-law. I've not heard that term before, so I'm not sure I have it right. Amyway, her name is Hope and the children are Ryan, Reagan, Quinn and Sam. She definitely has her hands full. What a cute bunch they are. The picture was taken on the 16th of this month. They were looking forward to Christmas and I'm sure it has seemed like a long time to them, but to us, it seems like a day or two. While their days seem long, ours are flying by. Santa is already at work this Christmas Eve here in the states. It won't be long until these kids and others around the country will be searching through stockings and opening gifts. May God bless each family this day. and may all of us realize the reason for this celebration. The birth of the Christ, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment